You will work with engineering and project management teams, working on mechanical engineering projects, producing drawings via CAD and general project management of multiple projects. You will use and be proficient in Autodesk applications such as Plant 3D piping built on the familiar AutoCAD platform. The successful candidate will work remotely with access via remote VPN.
Due to COVID teams are currently unable to work from offices and available of on-site hardware, it will be all remote for the foreseeable future. However, offices are in Cork and Dublin and the successful candidate will have the option to return to either office when it is safe to do so.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring that drawings and designs developed are accurate and are presented to meet all relevant internal and industry standards.
- Preparing P&id drawings.
- Preparing drawing registers and transmittals.
- Ideally knowledge of preparing projects to BIM
- Assisting in the control of project documentation as per ISO accredited company procedures and BIM protocols.
Knowledge And Experience
- Minimum of a Certificate in 2D and/or 3D Computer Aided Design or equivalent relevant Mechanical Design experience.
- Mechanical Engineering (level 6 / 7)
- Proven work experience in the use of Autodesk software such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Plant 3D and/or Microstation on mechanical projects
- Strong general IT skills and competent in the use of MS Office.
- Ideally, experience in the utility industry would be a plus.
- Ideally knowledge of BIM
- Ability to work efficiently, whether on their own or in a team environment.
- Authorised to work in Ireland i.e. valid work permit.
This is initially a 12 month contract with a view to extension. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Send your CV now or call Darina on 01 6390390 for enquiries