Our Belfast based client are looking to add an Automation Engineer to their team, they support and future-proof the industrial and commercial sectors in Northern Ireland and the UK by offering exceptional service for a diverse range of specialist electrical and mechanical engineering applications and solutions.
They are a leading and innovative provider of choice for high quality and specialist engineering solutions across all industries and sectors. They also aim to be an employer of choice - engaging with and retaining key talent to enable the growth and success of our business.
- Extensive programming capabilities to monitor online programmes for fault finding, upload programme software, modify set and verify automation changes
- Advanced programming knowledge of one PLC types from Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, Allen Bradley, and can perform PLC/HMI projects & commissioning work on their own
- Ability to add networked intelligent ICA equipment to the software control system and review, amend intelligent ICA equipment configuration parameters and diagnose faults on intelligent networked ICA equipment (e.g. VSD, Simo code, Analytical, Level, Flow)
- Ability to set up, program and commission SCADA Systems. SQL databases and integrate with 3rd party devices.
· Relevant engineering degree or 3rd level qualification
· Experience within the automation sector
· Knowledge and experience of PLC control systems
· Excellent communication (both written and verbal) & interpersonal skills.
· Highly computer literate / proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Initiative, team working, research & problem-solving skills are essential.
· Full clean driving licence
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information on Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org / 07387417276