The successful candidate shall join a team which provides 24 hour front line support cover to various functions onsite. This is a shift role that covers a 24 x 7 shift pattern.
As a contract, the position offers excellent rates and the opportunity for a long-term placement.
The engineer’s shifts are organised on a 3-week cycle, comprising of a rota of 3 days, 3 nights and 2 days & 2 nights. These are 12-hour Day (07:00-19:00) & Night (19:00-07:00) shifts, operating on a 7 day basis.
• Provide real-time front line support to the production group on their manufacturing/IS systems.
• Document and track resolution of issues and tasks.
• Aide the identification/implementation of system improvements and corrective actions.
• Aide the coaching of operators and maintenance technicians in the effective use of the control systems.
• Manage and execute change controls for continuous improvement projects.
• Execute and document preventative maintenance tasks performed on the automation systems.
• Minimum five years automation experience, preferably in the Life Sciences sector
• SCADA experience with preference for Rockwell FactoryTalk View & Batch / InTouch / iFix
• PLC experience with a preference for Rockwell ControlLogix / Siemens controllers