My client is a large pharmaceutical manufacturer, with 3200 people employed across 11 sites, 6 of which are based in Ireland. We are currently recruiting a Automation Project Engineer to join the team based in Co Cavan.
- Responsible for leading Operational Technology Capital Projects. Accountable for the complete project life cycle, including identifying plant projects, completing business rationale, return on investment and Cost benefit analysis.
- Prepare the project plan and work closely with key stakeholders on site on business needs and timing of project completion.
- The successful candidate will manage assigned Capital budget and accurately accounting for all capital and expense costs and gaiting appropriately.
- The successful candidate will also be key team player in the validation programs to ensure full implementation of all projects and also meet product specifications and performance indicators. The candidate will continue to liaise closely with vendors to ensure full operation success of all projects.
- Organize associated FAT testing as appropriate and any other related project requirements.
- Responsible for development installation plans, and complete required work in accordance with quality, operations, and EH&S requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or an equivalent discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Engineering/ Automation
- Knowledge of an Automated Manufacturing Environment with a good solid understanding of packing equipment.
- Required to have knowledge of Manufacturing OT Systems [SCADA, Control Systems, Vision Systems etc.]
- Project Management skills are essential.
- Environmental non-compliance will result in EPA/Legal censorship.
- Ensure Capital budgets are controlled with all expenditure adding value for money.