12 month contract with strong likelihood for extension
Contractor rates available
The biologics manufacturing facility in Athlone, accompanies the location’s existing fill-finish facility.
This is a shift position, Monday to Friday, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. The shift is 3-cycle (24/5)
• Adherence to GXP procedures on site in relation to all aspects of the position.
• Provide real-time front line support to the production group on their manufacturing/IS systems.
• Document and track resolution of issues and tasks.
• Aide the identification/implementation of system improvements and corrective actions.
• Aide the coaching of operators and maintenance technicians in the effective use of the control systems.
• Manage and execute change controls for continuous improvement projects.
• Execute and document preventative maintenance tasks performed on the automation systems.
• Third level qualification in Electrical, Electronic, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience working with automated control systems preferably in the Life Sciences/ Pharma sector
• Excellent communication skills.
• PLC/HMI/SCADA Experience with the following technologies: Siemens S7, TIA Portal, PCS7 , Delta V
Any applicant must have an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa to apply.