My client is looking to expand their Customer Care team. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a team based environment, in a well known and respected organisation, based in Citywest.
The role of an Agent is to provide a high level of service to our customers to ensure all queries regarding Order and Fault placement and delivery of same are addressed and resolved within the Regulated guidelines.
The ideal candidates will have some form of Call Centre experience and strong Customer Service Experience.
• Own customer queries relating to Orders and Faults through to resolution that come into the business via phone and email channels
• Daily use of CRM tool to ensure all cases are logged as required for analysis and KPI reporting back to Customers.
• Learn and utilise knowledge of 10+ systems to ensure ability to address issues impacting our customers.
• Understand all KPIs associated with the business including email response times and manual task response times.
• Manage Manual Tasks that fall out for completion to the business to minimise Penalty Payments as per agreements with Industry
• Deal with Operators 2nd Level support teams to triage faults and manage resolution of same within the organisation functions such as SMC and FAO.
• Over time grow expertise and knowledge to cover WLR, NGA and Data product suite becoming expert point of contact for Operators who purchase products and services for the organisation.
• Support Key Strategic Programmes as required as Subject Matter Experts (SME)
• Deliver total customer satisfaction through all communication channels.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in customer service ideally 2nd level Technical support experience or experience in telecoms industry
• Excellent communication and customer handling skills
• Consistent attendance and time keeping records and clear HR record
• Proven ability to reach targets and meet key KPI’s on a consistent basis
• Minimum of 12 months service in customer support environment
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Customer Focus
• Problem Solving
• Driver of Results
• People Competencies
• Time Management
• Decision Quality
• Hybrid / Work From Home model
• Bonus scheme