My client, a Global eCommerce organisation have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will lead the company's Account Based Marketing and Digital Demand Generation strategies, as well as increasing engagement with target audiences and build pipeline for the growing sales organisation.
*Perm, full-time role with an excellent package. Hybrid working
- Plan and execute B2B demand generation campaigns across the US and EMEA, optimising performance to support pipeline & revenue objectives.
- Drive leads and engagement across multiple channels: website, digital marketing, email, social media, ABM, paid search, video, programmatic, and display.
- Develop and implement lead qualification and conversion metric processes to increase efficiency of sales pipeline and grow MQL and SQL.
- Work closely with external marketing operations team, managing all demand generation functions from implementing and managing processes, to integrations and use of marketing automation tools.
- Lead website/digital development projects, liaising with web developers and creative agencies.
- Work closely with Sales, BDR, Content, Product Marketing, and Events teams to support lead nurturing, pipeline acceleration and growth.
- Drive digital marketing measurement & performance analysis against ROI/metrics and benchmarks using a suite of digital tools.
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B demand generation planning and programs targeting a range of clients, including large enterprises.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of CRM, marketing automation, SEM, account-based marketing, performance marketing, and email marketing tactics and technology.
- Strong track record using marketing automation tools; HubSpot/Salesforce.
- Landing Page design, utilizing A/B testing techniques/tools.
- Excellent analytical skills, creating reports, dashboards and analyses that help the team make data-driven decisions, utilizing Google Analytics, SEMrush etc.
- Experienced with Google ads, LinkedIn ads, Twitter, YouTube.
- Proficient knowledge of WordPress, with HTML and CSS experience beneficial.
- Solid project management and organisational skills.
- Able to work cross functionally and globally.
For further information please apply through the link or email email@example.com