- Contributes to the governance of funding, investing and analytics of the balance sheet.
- Participates in managing liquidity and interest rate risk, the capital/legal entity structure and capital planning as well as managing rating agency relationships.
- Involved in capital markets activities including commercial paper and securitization; liquidity, accrual risk oversight and transfer pricing.
- Leads team decisions including project prioritization, platform direction, and future state planning and strategic direction.
- 10 plus years of experience in accounting or finance in financial services industry
- Working knowledge of liquidity regulations, their application to business activity and the balance sheet.
- Relevant product knowledge in order to partner with businesses to understand metrics and their impact on business activities
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 – 947 6327