Cpl are delighted to support Bank of Ireland in offering fantastic opportunities to Experienced Customer Service professionals who want to embark on a career in a customer facing role. We are focused on delivering outstanding service in an environment that enables colleagues & customers to thrive.
For the role of a Welcome Advisor/Cashier and as a Cpl Colleague with Bank of Ireland, we will provide outstanding training and ongoing development opportunities to support you in this fantastic step in to the world of Banking & Financial Services that will allow for further personal growth and development.
Vacancy locations: Connaught, Donegal, Longford, Galway, Monaghan, Cavan
To be successful you will:
- Be results-oriented & motivated to grow your career within Banking / Financial Services
- Be someone who believes in the importance of the customer and is passionate about the future of Banking and the constantly evolving landscape that lies ahead
- Be proud of your experience and your ability to communicate and build rapport with your customers
- Be a valued colleague and team member, who is easily adaptable to change in a diverse & forward-thinking environment
As a Welcome Advisor/ Cashier you will:
- Provide outstanding customer care and clear solutions to customers that come into the branch
- Promote Bank of Ireland’s Strategy and ensure a positive Customer experience consistently in an engaged and professional manner
- Perform and approach your role to the standards expected of a leading Bank known for its service and care of its customers
- Build up a strong and developed knowledge of products, services, and digital offering
- Positively contribute to your team by actively engaging in team meetings and culture
What’s on Offer:
- Full on-site and virtual training
- Monday to Friday hours
- Excellent entry salary
- The benefit of Cpl’s rewards program, Travel Tax Incentive, Bike to Work and Full EAP and Engagement programmes
- Great colleagues & management
- The chance to start something great!