BI Developer (Qlik Developer)
Responsible for development, design, maintenance of BI/MI insights based on user requirements. Work with customers to gather specification for data and report requirements. Translates business reporting requirements into functional design documents. Development of reports and dashboards with focus on business insights. Maintenance and support of Qlik Sense environment.
· Effectively translating end user reporting requirements into functional design documents
· Leading design sessions and writing technical architecture/design documents for BI solutions
· Writes/programs/develops and implements visual data reports and creates personalized, interactive data visualizations, reports and dashboards across multiple data sources
· Managing technical scope and providing hands-on expert level expertise for large programmes
· Solving client technical issues and coaching technical staff on the project
· Supporting server configuration including end-user access, data load configuration, authorization process design
· Establishing library of reusable objects (fields, calculations, KPI, etc.) and associated processes for maintenance
· Proactively improving processes
· Documentation of promotion of standards and best practices including templates definitions for FDS, TDS, test plans, etc.
· Troubleshoots issues with minimal guidance, identifies data related problems and provides resolution.
· Works as part of a team focused on delivering business value and outcomes
Knowledge & Skills
· Provide technical solution for Qlik Sense/View Business Intelligence platform
· Experience with data visualization tools (QlikSense, QlikView) is a must
· Experience with BI tools
· Qlik view / qlik sense or related data visualization / analytic tools
· Strong analytical, inter personal & communication skills
· Experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing and modelling
· Experience with large database implementations (Oracle, etc.)
· Experience working with dimensional modelling and slowly changing dimensions
· Experience with SQL scripting languages (T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.).
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar position within a dynamic and fast paced environment