Duties include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring customers are provided with reliable response in a timely manner through first line support over phone, email, and chat platforms.
• Completing essential follow-up documentation with the customer.
• Contributes to the overall team performance by meeting agreed targets.
• Providing technical support to retail employees where needed.
• Responsible for identifying process gaps and initiating a change to the benefit of both the customer & company and working with the Customer Service Manager to highlight potential events/issues within the day, identification of training needs.
• Continuously updates skills & knowledge by completing E-Learning courses as required.
• Provide translation support where applicable.
• Liaise with the logistics partners to support customer requirements.
• Work in accordance to KPI’s.
• Supporting ad hot requests.
Candidate Specification :
• Exemplary performance record required.
• Bilingual Fluency in English and French.
• Call centre experience is desirable.
• Able to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment.
• Professional demeanour with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Customer focused individual
• Technical aptitude.
• Effective troubleshooting skills.
• Can work independently along with a strong focus on team results.
• Flexible in relation to duties
• Good typing skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com