As a Patient Billings Administrator, you will be required to contact patients and ensure payments are update and support the credit control function by highlighting any potential risks.
This role will suit a highly organised candidate who enjoys interacting with people and working as part of a team.
The Patient Billings Administrator is a key point of contact for all Clinic Patients on account information.
- Duties will include:
- Maintain up-to-date records of patient demographic information on data collection systems
- Daily review of payments.
- Respond to patient queries regarding billing and account information
- Monitor unpaid invoices and engage with patients on payment processes
- Prepare and review weekly debtors reports
- Perform administrative tasks such as receiving phone calls, replying to emails, orders and preparation of reports
- Process patient statements, review transactions, and ensure accuracy of inputted data
- Process payments & refunds
- Ensure compliance with standard procedures and policies in performing job operations
- Liaise closely with the finance department regarding refunds and/or bad debt
- Providing support to patients with clinic information and other required data
The ideal candidate will have
· 2years experience working in Finance/ Billing coupled with excellent customer services skills
· Competent in understanding accounting and bookkeeping techniques to process and track billings
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Adept at courteously interacting with patients in a sensitive environment
Salary up to 35K DOE. Perm contract
Working Hours 9am – 5:30pmMonday to Friday. 22 days Annual Leave