CAD& BIM Technician - Galway
Day to day, you will be producing Revit models with output 2D general arrangement and
detailed drawings for a range of multi-million euro projects, including Water and Wastewater
Infrastructure Projects. You will work closely with clients and the design team to deliver
projects to a high standard.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Creation of REVIT projects and associated families.
· Drawing and model quality and version control.
· In addition, the applicant will be given opportunities to develop skills in the use of other software packages such as MicroDrainage, Microsoft Access and GIS software
packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
· Relevant Third Level Qualification
· Revit and AutoCAD essential experience.
· You must be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest
level of service at all times.
· Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
when required to achieve deadlines
· Experience in developing general arrangement coordination drawings from
feasibility stage to detailed construction stage
· Experience in co-ordination of process, mechanical, electrical, civil and structural
drawings with other design team members.
· Preferably 1-2 years’ experience plus in a similar role
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Strong written and verbal (English) communication
· Experience in the Water and Wastewater Industry is preferable.
Contact Aoife on 091507576, Aoife.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Full eligibility to work in Ireland required for this role - Stamp 4 Visa/European passport