To be considered for the role you will:
- Hold a recognised qualification in BIM.
- Have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Have production experience in design, drafting or engineering.
- Be proficient in current BIM software.
- Be capable of working well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience of BIM modelling using Revit software within the MEP field
- Hold Level 2 certificate in BIM
- Reporting directly to Company Management regarding the Development and maintenance of existing BIM Accredited Standards, CDEs and overall Implementation Strategy.
- Management of and development of in-house BIM technician team and model production. Management of BIM implementation strategies.
- Training and support of colleagues regarding BIM Revit software.
- Regular auditing of project information.
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Sandra Brennan E: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +353 86 6078980