Role: Bioconjugation Scientist
Salary: Attractive Salary
CPL Life Sciences is collaborating with an emerging biotechnology company that offers an outstanding opportunity to the skilled candidate to join their purpose of antibody therapy development as a Bioconjugation Scientist. The successful candidate will contribute to the growth and positioning of the company as a a matter subject expert in this technology arena.
· Contribute to the technology development strategies and maintain a culture of continual improvement and scientific excellence.
· Provide scientific and technical leadership to antibody development projects.
· Perform conjugation of small molecules (e.g. cytotoxic drugs) to antibodies.
· Purify antibodies and ADCs by column chromatography (HIC, SEC, membrane ultrafiltration (TFF)).
· Analyse the conjugates using analytical chromatography techniques (HIC, SEC, IEX), UV-Vis spectrophotometry and LC-MS.
· Interpret analytical results.
· Operate and maintain analytical equipment.
· Develop results in written reports and oral presentations at team meetings.
· Minimum of a PhD or equivalent in Chemistry/Protein Biochemistry or related science discipline and 2-4 years industrial experience.
· Experience in setting up bioconjugation reactions to generate ADCs or conjugates with fluorescent dyes or PEG moiety.
· Experience in the purification of the conjugates using a variety of techniques (SEC, desalting, HIC chromatography).
· Working knowledge of appropriate analytical methods e.g. HPLC, UV-vis spectrometry, SDS-PAGE.
· Knowledge of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs) and protein chemistry.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your technical experience, broaden your career horizons and change the future apply today.
For more information contact me on the email followed: Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgia Mouzouridou Resource Hub – Cpl Life Sciences
Phone: +44 (0) 118 9594 990
Address: R+, 2 Blagrave Street, Reading, RG1 1AZ