Blockchain Senior Architect
Our client is looking for a highly capable Blockchain Senior Architect to design, implement, and distribute secure multi party use-cases with distributed ledger technologies. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing blockchain technologies, and supporting enterprise workflows and distributed applications.
Join a world class team of technologists and business professionals at the Elevance Health Blockchain org in building the next generation of capabilities in healthcare and payments.
Looking for extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development and full stack development and experience in cryptography. An outstanding blockchain developer will be someone whose expertise translates into secure, fast, and efficient digital transactions transforming shared business processes.
The Blockchain Senior Architect (Application Architect Senior) creates architectural solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design, and component-level logical design. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Defines systems, technical, and application architectures for new strategic initiatives; constantly researches and have a forward-looking stance of emerging blockchain and AI technologies, consider current technical architectures, and construct an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap for a transformative future state.
· Evangelize the vision and the execution maps for transformative roadmaps to stakeholders – technical, business, security, legal, compliance etc.
· Defines architecture standards and anticipate areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, IT and industry standards.
· Design and execute experiments to prove the mainstream adoption of blockchain technologies, both business and technical at-scale experiments and maintain constant line of sight for delivering on operational efficiencies, business value, competitiveness and high-end digital experiences.
· Cultivate and maintain working relationships with internal and external ecosystem partners in public/ private blockchain, industry groups, university research
· Mentors other engineering staff and take hands-on assignments for setting up developer productivity.
· Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experience
· At least 3-5 years of experience as a full stack developer. REST APIs, MEAN/MERN stack, AWS/GCP cloud architectures
· 3 years of experience with blockchain technologies (public / private blockchain technologies) Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda, L2 layers, web 3 technologies.
· Experience/Research in Secure Multi party computing, Federated learning, and interjection of Blockchain and AI technologies, Zero Knowledge proofs preferred.
· Experience working with blockchain industry workgroups highly preferred.
· Should be able to demonstrate conceptual and technical contributions in DLT initiatives/ open source projects
· Experience in health care industry strongly preferred
For enquiries and further information, please contact email@example.com | 087 2950180