My client, a Galway City based, commercial construction subcontracting business, seeks to hire an experience bookkeeper to join their team. You will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable and in time weekly payroll of 50+ staff. This role will report to an onsite project manager. This is a permanent role, based on site at the clients Galway City offices.
- Processing Accounts Payable Invoices and reconciliation of creditors balances to statements.
- Setting up payments on bank at month-end ensuring all payment deadlines are met.
- Verifying the integrity of invoices/goods received, reporting shortages, and chasing credit notes.
- Sending debtors statements and follow up of outstanding debtors by phone and email.
- Reconciliation of bank, debtors, and creditors accounts
- Process all returns and payments for RCT, VAT, PAYE & RDT, ensuring all revenue requirements are met and on-time.
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, bank, and Revenue as needed.
- Processing of weekly payroll (Collsoft), including collecting data, prepare timesheets, entitlements, expenses, Payslips, and bank transfers.
- File the weekly PAYE Submissions on ROS and paying monthly statement of account.
- Processing starting and leaving employees.
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting clients and customers, answering the telephone, and redirecting calls.
- Dealing with other ad hoc duties, as necessary.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a busy bookkeeping role - Essential.
- Native Russian and/or Romanian speaker – Desired
- Excellent Excel skills required.
- Excellent communication, numerical and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt, multitask and work on own initiative.
For more information, please send cv’s to email@example.com