- Experience in customer service, demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction.
- Tech savvy with an ability to adapt to new technologies on all digital platforms i.e. Mobile, tablet etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
- Flexible and hardworking team player – travel will be required as successful applicants will be responsible for traveling between branches within the locality as and when required:
- Be ambitious & motivated to pursue a career within Financial Services
- Be proud of your experience, and your ability to communicate and build rapport, with your customers
- Have used any online systems or databases in a previous position
- Have own transport and full clean license as you may be required to travel to different work locations from time to time
- Manage flow and engage with customers to deliver a professional, efficient and friendly customer service to our customers.
- Use branch techniques to recognize and refer selling opportunities and participate in all sales drives within branch.
- Manage the migration of customers to appropriate self-service options
- Handle all basic queries and complaints awhile recording and updating relevant customer information on in-house systems.
- Play a key role in cash handling activities in the branch.
- Perform duties in a compliant manor in accordance with policies and procedures.
For more information on this position please email your CV and cover letter to Ross.email@example.com