Cpl Marketing are working with a leading online retail organisation who is looking for a passionate Brand Manager to join the team on a permanent contract based in North Dublin. You will lead the development of the integrated marketing campaign and activity plans working closely with the Head of Brand and wider team.
The day to day:
· Make recommendations to Head of Brand and wider team on nationally relevant brand activity and devise a brand-led conversational calendar.
· Assist in the creation of brand guidelines to bring the brand to life and ensure that brand standards and identity guidelines are adhered to.
· Ensure campaign materials are aligned to overall brand collateral and identity guidelines.
· Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, on time and within budget.
· Work with key business stakeholders to implement campaign activity, identifying opportunities for activation.
· Coordinate campaign activity with the wider business teams to deliver campaign objectives and lead generative brand activity.
· Be the brand point of contact for external comms agencies –inclusive of media, PR and social agencies.
· Extensive in-house retail marketing experience in a brand marketing role at brand manager level (or equivalent).
· Fashion brand and digital marketing experience ideal but not essential.
· Previous experience of identifying product stories, trends and events and translating them into relevant customer communications.
· Innovative and forward thinker –at their best when coming up with customer first ideas.
· Proven ability to work independently given line manager and some of wider team is UK based.
· An ability to travel to UK regularly is essential.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 01 947 6237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org