Building Inspector wanted for Cork City project.
The chosen candidate will be required to inspect private rented accommodation within the Cork area to check for compliance with the Housing (Standards in Rented Houses) Regulations 2019.
There are between 15,000 and 20,000 properties over the next 5 year, most of which will need to be inspected at least twice.
Our client is looking to hire inspectors with Engineering, Architectural or Building Surveying degree (other construction related disciplines also considered). Ideally with 1 - 2 years experience and some knowledge of the building regulations, but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
All candidates must have a full Irish driving license and their own transport.
Salary on offer is €28 - €35k depending on experience.
- Travel expenses will be paid as part of the role.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Performance related bonuses are expected to be offered also subject to overall company performance and profit levels.
- It is expected that inspectors will be on the road 4 days a week with one day in the office for admin.
- Reports will be produced using an iPAD Pro tablets and our specifically created app and other than reviewing for errors they won’t be much time spent typing up reports.
- Full time roles with working hours generally 9am to 5pm but this can be flexible.
- There will be opportunities for candidates to get involved in other project within the office ask if they have an interest in that.
For more information please contact Christina Keating on 0214944872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org