Our client, a successful multi-disciplinary engineering business, are seeking to recruit an ambitious Building Service Engineers to meet the demand for their services and accelerated growth phase across a number of business sectors.
What they’re offering:
- Fast-moving and challenging roles
- Exposure to a wide range of projects (€500k-€250m) in exciting sectors
- Close working relationships with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Flexible working options
- Competitive salary and conditions
Qualifications and skills required:
- Hold a Third Level Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Have 3+ Years’ Experience in the design of Mechanical Services Engineering, preferably in a consultancy environment.
- Experience in the design of HVAC and Pipework systems, AutoCAD, Revit MEP and Magicad is desirable.
- Experience of client, project team & contractor interaction
- Experience with IES, LEED and BREEAM projects would also be an advantage
- Proficient in Irish Building Regulations, CIBSE Design Guides, British Standards and Health & Safety Regulations
- Good Communicator with the Ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Proactive with a strong ability to work independently and without supervision
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and willing to demonstrate initiative
- The ability to lead projects from inception to completion, managing budgets, attending design team meetings, onsite inspections and liaising with project teams.
Attractive contract status role with long term potential. With Immediate vacant position.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience, suitability and fit for the role.
To apply; send a summary of your relevant experience in a similar role and demonstrate this in your CV to include your day to day duties.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Sandra Brennan: firstname.lastname@example.org