Cpl are delighted to be partnering with a client centric organisation who are in the process of delivering a Digital Transformation Program. They are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in Cork on an initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
Working as part of a national team you will be responsible for leading the delivery of key technology projects for their Cork operations. This role is suited to Business Analyst with strong application implementation and delivery experience.
- Business analysis and design in the implementation of new applications & systems.
- Extensive liaison with business units to coordinate requirements and change requests.
- Translation of requirements into coordinated systems specifications.
- Problem investigation, cause determination and issue resolution where necessary.
- Liaise with software vendors on system problems, bug fix development, system enhancements and product developments.
- Continuous improvement of existing business processes.
- Effective determination of user requirements.
- Translation of user requirements into system requirements.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the implementation of complex business applications.
- Proven delivery track record in business type initiatives such as business requirements definition, continuous process improvement & cost reduction initiatives, roll-out of new services or tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to positively influence change and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and document creation skills.
- Previous Project Management/Coordination experience highly regarded.
What’s on offer?
- A challenging and rewarding role that will expand your skill set.
- A highly energised workplace where excellence and achievement are rewarded.
- An innovative and talented team.
- Initial 12 Moth Fixed Term Contract.
- Very competitive salary & benefits package
*** Please Note Applicants must hold Irish/EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 Visa at time of application ***
If you believe you have the above experience and are interested in hearing more, then reach out to Killian O’Callaghan @Cpl Cork on 021 4944867 for a confidential conversation.