12 month contract
Up to £150 a day
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a global healthcare leader.
Success requires that the Business Analyst be knowledgeable about business unit strategies, priorities, IDS processes, and is able to link IDS opportunities and issues with business needs.
1. Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
2. Represent existing and potential IDS Capabilities, influencing local business strategy and challenge where appropriate.
3. Align solutions that balance affiliate and corporate goals.
4. Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements and coordinating delivery.
5. Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on solution development and delivery.
6. Effectively assess and communicate the value of contrasting IDS solutions.
7. Appropriately advocate change in the organisation through new ways of working be it, adoption of new technology process improvements to meet evolving business needs.
8. Lead, influence and drive OCM, ensuring new programs and solutions ‘arrive’ ready to deliver value.
9. Collaborate effectively to work as one team across IDS, Infrastructure and MCE..
1. Experience with Incident and Problem management processes, tools and techniques
2. Understanding of IT life cycle methodology & processes.
3. Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage end-to-end projects involving multiple stakeholders
4. Experience of project execution with technology and capabilities to support a multichannel, commercial organisation
5. Experience with an Agile approach to project delivery and it’s supporting technologies.
6. Strategic account management skills: research, listening, effective communication and presentation.
7. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical language
8. Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual (not collocated) environment.
9. Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects working with a cross functional team.
10. Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
11. Demonstrated ability to partner cross-functionally.
12. Demonstrated understanding of the importance of quality and compliance obligations
If you're interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com