This is an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join Cpl to support one of our health care clients during a very imprtant time for the organisation. This role is an initial 3 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permannet. You will work remotely for the forseeable future and will be responsilbe for the customisation of reports, new objects and the mainetance and review of current forms using Salesforce CRM.
- Provide data and business analysis to support management reporting
- Interrogate data and make recommendations to improve conversion rates and target best prospects
- Extract and produce information which will deliver relative insights into how we are delivering services
- Make recommendations where processes are not performing as expected and identify opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Monitor all data input to ensure all fields are complete for accurate reporting and database hygiene.
- Deliver monthly and ad hoc reports and analysis of performance based on business needs
- Evaluate campaigns, make recommendations on which are/are not working; identify and develop insights into which are generating the best Return on Investment.
- Support the improvement of data management by users through the promotion of data consistency, security and standardization throughout the business.
- Maximize the value generated by our data assets by promoting a common understanding of its uses.
- Salesforce Experience Highly Desirable
- SQL experience advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persuasive writing skills
- Proficient in English Language (written and verbal)
- Strong communication skills (essentially report writing, copy writing, business cases and proof reading/editing)
- The ability to work independently and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills