Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating, or modelling data for decision making purposes. May also be responsible for designing and developing relational databases, improving data quality and for designing or presenting conclusions gained from analysing data using statistical tools like Microsoft Excel, SAS, SPSS and others. 6-9 years’ experience in Primary Skill. Experience with other financial services clients preferred.
We are seeking an expert Systems\Business Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced co-located agile delivery team. This is an exciting opportunity with a terrific team of engineers where you will work in partnership with end-users to develop high value designs and strategies to support the best possible solution for our partners. Our team use a variety of technologies that will leverage your current skills and build a platform for continuing to grow by learning new technologies and getting a deep understanding of the financial services industry.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 8+ Years Professional Experience.
• Experience with business & systems analysis and working on greenfield or existing systems.
• Experience on new product rollouts both Vendor and Custom.
• Financial services industry experience preferred.
• Experience in proposing tactical & strategic roadmaps and collaboratively defining solutions with the team and the business.
• Experience with the following will be a plus:
o Ability to perform technical analysis of complex Web application development concepts.
o Experience with database query tools / SQL skills.
o Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).
o Salesforce CRM.
The Value you Deliver
• You work with technology and business partners to understand project objectives, timelines, use cases and requirements.
• Our team need you to create and translate business requirements for large projects, minor enhancements and bug fixes into systems design specifications.
• You work hand in glove with the developers to ensure that all systems design requirements are understood.
• Follow documentation standards and drive standard methodologies.
• You demonstrate ownership and accountability through disciplined task management.
The Purpose of Your Role
The role is a key position in the Advisor Services product line where we will require a highly motivated and self-driven candidate who can work on their own and in a group. They will liaise continuously with the business and senior team members to build requirements and systems design that will deliver cutting edge solutions to our customers.
The Skills You Bring
• A working knowledge of the Agile software development methodology
• Strong analytical skills, enabling you to research and review existing systems and recommend designs for achieving requirements for self-contained projects within a larger program.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing you to convey technical concepts with internal customers, technical team members, and/or other technical contributors across the organization
• An ability to work on complex technical and functional analysis.
• You have used collaboration tools, such as the Atlassian tools & applications (Eg, JIRA, Confluence)
• Strong desktop software skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
By building a streamlined Research Vendor platform which will remove manual touchpoints and allow our business partner save money and time in delivering services to our Investment Professionals.