Seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a Digital Transformation Programme.
A central element to this Transformation will be the implementation of a new , end to end CRM Solution. The Business Analyst will work closely with users to understand and translate business requirements into defined deliverables and will be instrumental in implementing the CRM solution as well as implementing business process optimisation across the organisation. As a Programme Team member, the Business Analyst will be key in supporting digital transformation programme deliverables overall.
Experience and skills
· A relevant third level business or IT sector related qualification;
· Lean certification would be a distinct advantage;
· Experience implementing large CRM solutions e.g. Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics;
· Experience implementing business process optimisation, utilising Lean methodologies;
· UX design experience including user research, prototyping, usability testing etc.
· Experience of working on large complex cross functional projects as a business analyst or product owner, including liaising with external suppliers and team members;
· Proven experience of running workshops, managing stakeholders, documenting requirements, producing wireframes, user stories & process flows;
· Experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies are desirable;
· Ability to work well under pressure, flexibly and independently on own initiative;
· Excellent communicator with high‐quality analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills.
This is a 2 year contract with an attractive salary for the right person.
You must be fully authorised to work in Ireland and be open to Hybrid working.