As a Business Analyst you will be part of the Development/Business team. The successful candidate should be committed to delivering cutting-edge high-quality projects in a dynamic environment. You must be self-driven, able to work in teams and on your own initiative, possessing great attention to detail.
The BA will assist and support the business owners and clients in driving development tasks. They will be expected to produce high quality documents detailing business requirements. They will enable a remote development team to develop the business needs and support the QA team to test efficiently.
● Liaising with internal and external teams, face to face and remotely to gather detailed business requirements. The candidate will be expected to establish the current state (current product, service or process), understand the need for change/improvement and define the desired detailed outcome.
● Identifying key stakeholders, be able to extract key information through numerous communication methods. Developing detailed business requirements documents for an ever-evolving middleware system, delivering in a timely manner in line with expectations and priorities of the stakeholders and the business.
● Understanding regulatory requirements and translate those into business requirements working closely with Risk/Compliance departments.
● Liaising with Business / Product Owners, clients and any other stakeholder to adopt the proposals in the business requirements document and sign off.
● Liaising with development teams to ensure their full understanding of all requirements.
● Support the development team in clarifying any requirements through mediation and analysis with the business owners.
● Provide clear updates and be comfortable reporting into stakeholders and management. Raising concerns with management and stakeholders where necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
· A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to get your ideas across effectively.
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Tools for creating business requirement documents, mostly for visual representation of processes and information flow
· Willingness to learn and be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
· Ideally, at least 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in the payments industry
· Relevant primary degree and/or relevant professional qualification
· Adept at communicating technical concepts clearly and precisely;
· You are a clear thinker and have demonstrated experience simplifying complex problems;