You must have proven experience of working on programmes focused upon designing new Finance Target Operating Models and embedding overall cultural changes in both finance and procurement functions.
• Working with the Head of Finance for Organisation Design and senior client stakeholders, define the finance structures across Corporate Finance and local Finance organisations.
• Assist with the definition of core finance processes that are performed in various finance functions within the new organisation design structure
• Define roles and skill sets required in the new Organisation Design.
• Assist in defining the change impact for the client of the implementation of these processes and structures.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the project team and the PMO.
• Attend client-facing meetings, collaborative planning workshops and report on progress
• Work with client teams to help with the development of the new finance organisation design and build communication and engagement with senior finance managers across the organisation to develop acceptance.
• Work with the Programme’s change team, helping to develop insight into key changes required and mitigation actions necessary for the implementation of the new organisation design.
• Mentor less experienced team members in the subject of finance organisation design.
• Very strong experience as a leading team member involved in Finance Transformations involving Organisation Design and changes to Target Operating Models.
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to translate finance to a non-finance-based audience.
• Very strong understanding of Organisation Design and Change methodologies and how they can be used to influence the success of a programme.
• Proven success in using insights, trend analysis to help define new capabilities and skill sets required as an organisation moves to a best practice Finance Organisation Design.
• The ability to develop senior relationships and get the necessary buy-in for changes to organisation design from all levels of stakeholders.
• Possess a strong people focus with the ability to work effectively with client teams, across multiple locations and stakeholders at all levels.
• Ideally have experience working in a Health or Government environment.
• Previous experience as an Accountant with current change and project management implementation skills.
• Experience of working on ERP programmes of change would be an advantage.
Please contact Janet at Cpl for more information email@example.com