Seeking a Senior Change Manager who has experience managing the rollout of a new Electronic Management solution in a large environment
Change Manager responsibilities
- Familiarise yourself with Change Project/Work-stream on purpose, scope, structure and delivery approach
- Manage the Project/Work-stream in accordance with approved plan & budget and standard PMO methodology
- Deliver the Project/Work-stream by leading a cross-functional team in accordance with the Change Project/Work-stream plan o Lead, mentor, motivate and support a high performing team typically comprising work-stream managers, vendors and subject matter experts
- Manage Team and Stakeholders to optimise performance against approved Plan
- Support Continuous Improvement in change and project management practice and capability
- Provide leadership and general advocacy
Experience and Qualifications required
• Change Management certification.
• Understanding of different Project Management methodologies - Project Management certification preferred (PMP, PRINCE2).
• Knowledge of Document management systems or large scale system implementations is preferred.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience working in a project environment with 3/5 years’ experience in leading medium to high complex change projects encompassing responsibility for change transitioning, adoption and use of new work-practices, processes, structures, policies and technologies.
• Understanding & practical experience of change and project management models, methodologies and techniques.
• Good communication and relationship building skills across project team, key partners and senior stakeholders.
• Comfortable with delivering Awareness sessions and / or training in either remote or classroom setting to all audiences.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Organised and efficient in tracking, closing and reporting on tasks against a plan.
• Demonstrate independent thinking and input to creative solutions to overcome obstacles and issues during project execution.
• Proficient in MS applications.
• Ability and willingness to constructively challenge and successfully manage resistance to change.
• Strong Influencing skills from operational staff, through middle and up to senior management levels.
Attractive daily rate on offer.