By joining the team, you will have the opportunity to play an important role in securing the success of their clients and ultimately improving the lives of people all over the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative clinical supply company with global ambitions.
What are we looking for?
An experienced Business Development Director with a strong track record in meeting and exceeding business development targets.
You will be ambitious and results-driven and passionate about generating business from new and existing clients. In this role you will be mainly focused on developing opportunities in western markets including Europe and the US. You will be instrumental in driving business growth and delivering exceptional client experiences to fulfil the Company’s global ambitions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing and managing marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients.
- Developing and delivering business plans based on market analysis and delivering accurate business reports;
- Delivering exceptional customer service and tailoring solutions to clients’ needs;
- Identifying new business opportunities through market analysis;
- Meeting and exceeding assigned targets by generating business from new and existing clients;
- Pro-actively developing business leads among new and existing clients with particular focus on European and US markets;
- Promoting the Company’s brand identity and increasing awareness among clients and potential clients of key service offerings;
- Following the client journey from A to Z (from the first contact to closing deals);
- Proposing solutions for existing clients and maintaining customer relationships to ensure return business.
- A higher-level degree e.g. MA, MBA or equivalent preferably in business administration
- Experience on equivalent position from 3 years
- Passion for sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good business acumen
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to identify priorities according to the Company’s growth strategy, meet deadlines, and deliver on key objectives
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
For full details contact Tina at +353 1 2784701 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw is a division of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com