Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager for our Munster region.
The successful candidate can be based in either our Cork or Limerick offices, with remote working arrangements in place as per government Covid-19 guidelines.
The Business Development Manager is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They report to the management team and distribute information to a regional team which includes a Booking Coordinator.
- Servisource is a large organisation offering huge scope for career development
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits
- Excellent Holiday Entitlements
- Commission and Bonus Schemes
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Optional Health Insurance Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Further Education Scheme
- Volunteering Time Off Scheme
- Business Expenses & Mileage Allowance Payments (Business travel, Car mileage, Allowances (incl. meals / accommodation etc.), Business entertainment/other)
- Minimum of 2 years Business Development experience is essential to include telesales, cold calling, client visits and field sales etc.
- Experienced people manager with experience in managing a team
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- Previous experience in pitching business to all levels of management
- Then ability to manage time is a large part of this role; It is essential that applicants are proficient in managing their time successfully
- Travelling throughout the South of Ireland is a large part of the role (subject to COVID-19 restrictions); applicants must have access to a car and hold a full clean driver’s license
- Strong written and oral communication, and proficiency in the English Language
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, client visits, social media, networking events and word of mouth.
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
- Keeping abreast of market developments by attending all relevant functions and events relating to the healthcare industry.
Team Management & Leadership
- Lead and coach your team. Conduct monthly 121’s with your Booking Coordinator.
- Managing the Booking coordinator to ensure they are keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled and any staff deficits are actioned.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately in line with Servisource reporting structure.
- In the absence of another regional CRM you will be required to temporarily assist in managing that region.
- Having a regular presence in healthcare facilities/hospitals through weekly contact calls and client visits
- Managing complaints and incidents (external staff), and liaising with HR when necessary, ensuring all documentation is fully completed.
To apply for the role of Business Development Manager Munster please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JO-2103-464477 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback to every applicant.
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate*