My client, a tech start-up selling online ordering and a booking management system, is looking for a passionate Business Development Representative to join their fast growing team.
You will be motivated, driven, and customer focused. Your main focus is cold calling to generate and qualify strong leads, and confirming appointments.
- €24K base salary + commission + expenses allowance
- Work from home and flexible working
- This role can be part-time (20-30 hours/week) or full time (37.5 hours/week)
- This is a 6-month temporary contract with the possibility to extend/permanency
What you will be doing:
- Follow-up on new leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers within the hospitality industry
- Prospect for new accounts through calls, networking, and marketing research.
- Engage with the On-boarding and Success Manager for deeper technical sales discussions with potential clients via conference calls, web demonstration or face-to-face.
- Work to maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record in a Business Development role (hospitality industry experience an advantage)
- Comfortable cold calling customers
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie.