Their technology and solutions are transforming the way our customers do their business. With their product, business replaces printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals, and workflows.
Sales & Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring success to more customers. As a part of the team, no matter the size of the clients, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
- Talking and Listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone managing outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers on what the Company has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
- You will drive brand and product awareness in the German market through regular email and call campaigns.
- Schedule high-impact appointments with those who are of good potential with Account Executives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- You have a proven track record in sales in a tech/ SaaS sales environment preferably.
- Fluency in English and German (native level).
- Experience with CRM systems i.e. Salesforce and other sales tools.
- Experience in market mapping via LinkedIn, Xing, or Crunchbase, etc.
- You are a strong networker, a natural relationship builder, with exceptional communication and influencing skills.
- Competitive salary with commission.
- Remote on-boarding and work from home.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Equity Benefit.
- 6 Months Paid Parental Leave, Paid Bereavement Leave.
- Pre-tax and Post-Tax Retirement Benefits/Pension.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Plentiful snacks and refreshments.
- Learning & Development training.
- Relocation support if applicable.