Our client a large American Multi-National Medical Device Company has a vacancy for a Senior Manager - Business Excellence.
Oversee the coordination, deployment and implementation assigned Business Excellence projects/systems from conception to completion in collaboration with functional departments to successfully develop and assure implementation, definition and diffusion of objectives, strategies, actions (tactics) plans, and its execution. Support/facilitate the development of Lean Six Sigma skills and the desired Culture.
• Actively lead strategic and complex or enterprise-wide Lean/Six Sigma/NPD projects/systems and workshops (e.g. Edwards production system, OpEx Maturity Index, Value Improvement Projects (VIP) program)
• Provide input and lead the facilitation of Business Excellence (BEx) and/or Operations strategy for an assigned location, function, and/or facility may need to facilitate Operations strategy
• Consistently lead the deployment, training, execution, and follow through of strategic and complex or enterprise-wide lean and/or Six Sigma programs
• Collaboratively develop standard Lean/Six Sigma/NPD training programs and materials for the company
• Serve as a Business Excellence subject matter expert and provide technical guidance to Belt candidates, coaching team members and influencing stakeholders
• Other incidental duties
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in in related field , 12 years years experience of hands on experience managing large to midsize projects and/or programs of increasing complexity Required and
Experience in driving change within a matrixed environment Required
Master's Degree or equivalent Preferred
If you would like more information on the role please contact me directly on 087-4576975 or firstname.lastname@example.org