Our client is a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors. They believe in high quality engineering and design and it is these beliefs that have led them to be a market leader within their sector.
As part of our clients ongoing focus on meeting the customer’s needs, we are seeking a Business Improvement lead to join our operations leadership team. In this role you will be required to lead continuous improvement of the manufacturing process to reducing inefficiencies and costs, whilst increasing performance to deliver quality to the customer on time and in full.
- Along with your leadership peers, role model a continuous improvement culture throughout all areas of the manufacturing.
- Lead collaboration in the solving of all problems using known lean tools.
- Make data driven decisions to identify opportunity for improvement.
- Lead best practice procedures which deliver a work environment that empowers our team to exceed our customer quality expectation
- Challenge teams and people at all levels to drive performance and continuous improvements
- Proven experience of developing, implementing, and managing business improvement within manufacturing.
- Experience of leading a business improvement culture that delivers products and services that exceed customer expectations.
- Strong change management and facilitation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of lean tools such as 5S, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, TPM and Kanban
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong evidence of collaborative and informed decision making
- Commercial and Customer focus.