Business & Finance Analyst
The purpose of this role is to:
• Assist Operations team to track, analyze and control Operational Expenditure
• Contribute with the development of improvement plans to provide year on year savings
• Tracking spend year to date and track against AOP
• Tracking commitments from SAP and spend year to date and tracking versus AOP
• Tracking Operations spend versus budget
• Engage with Cost Centre Owners for generation of budget and tracking monthly versus plan
• Generating reports versus budget
• Raising Purchase Orders & Receipting Purchase Orders
• Liaising with Finance team monthly on Budget
• Assist with vendor payment issues
• Update Cost Champion Data and new PPI initiative’s
• Work closely with POD owners on budget v actuals and trends
• Set-up of new vendors on SAP
• Bachelor's degree in Finance/Commerce or relevant field strongly preferred
•Strong Commercial Acumen
· Highly Analytical
• The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
• Strong IT skills especially in Excel, Microsoft Office, and experience with ERP systems.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
• Good at Building relationships with other budget owners
• Demonstrate an ability to identify and drive continuous improvement (PPI) initiative