At Cpl’s Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) we are passionate about providing our clients with the best talent experience possible. We work with our clients through our managed staffing RPO (Perm) and MSP (contingent) programs as well as providing additional innovative solutions to meet their talent challenges. All our programs are underscored by the principles of:
Employee Experience | Customer Experience | Digital Transformation
- The ESG team requires a talented, enthusiastic and proactive Business Support Administrator to support on client focused and talent insights projects.
- Supporting project administration of client engagements and reporting of progress.
- Assist in meetings with note taking and action planning.
- Become an SME in talent market research and insights, analytics tools and systems.
- You will work closely and collaboratively alongside the ESG team, developing presentations that deliver the best output for the business.
- Supporting teams with all ongoing administration activities required for the successful implementation of the clients and markets engagement plans.
- Support development of client content, including writing content that resonates with our clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal group teams such as group marketing and sales to achieve client results.
- Ad hoc business and reporting support.
Here are some of the skill sets that we are looking for
- You are obsessed with customer centricity.
- You are a great storyteller and love to communicate and engage.
- You love to transform data in great presentations and being creative.
- You love a busy, project-driven environment and you are results-oriented.
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- You love fast-paced environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Social Media with minimum 2 years’ experience in administration or communications roles.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the business.
- Strong administration skills, proven ability to adapt and manage your own time effectively.
- Must have experience using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher to high level.
- Customer focused and excellent people skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Be a team player, working with others, to achieve goals.
- Creativity and always willing to learn, develop and innovate.
For more information on this role or working with Cpl please contact me by email at Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org