My client, a car rental company, are seeking to hire a Business Support Executive to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in car rental, however experience in a similar role in a retail or customer service environment would be considered. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt to a fast paced environment and have excellent multi-tasking ability
Your role will be split supporting both the Business Support and Vehicle Replacement team on day-to-day operations.
· Managing replacement car hire needs over the full rental cycle
· Building and maintaining excellent relationships both internal and external
· Monitor internal systems and amend accordingly
Adopt to using external systems when required
· Communicating with internal departments and branches daily when required
· In addition to the above, employees are required to carry out any reasonable request to perform duties as may be required within the scope of the job title
· Managing of current outbound corporate accounts
· Maintaining existing client database
· Promoting Europcars loyalty programme internally & externally
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
· Strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work
· Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
· A fluent English speaker
· Ability to adapt to new hardware and systems
· Ability to construct reports using excel
· MS Excel knowledge highly desirable
· Ability to work on own initiative while still being a team player
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Clean, full driving license for a minimum of 2 years
The hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm with one day in the office and 4 days WFH. An excellent benefits package is included plus full equipment provided.
Apply now for immediate consideration.