The Buyer Planner is the main contact and leads the relationship with his/her Suppliers, negotiates pricing, manages supply orders and monitors inventory levels. The Buyer Planner also supports the Supplier Quality Engineers
- Is the main external / internal contact with Suppliers -
- Update and uses ERP in relation with Suppliers accounts, prices and orders - Provide data and assess Suppliers Service level and performance -
- Negotiates prices and plans savings
- Plan, execute and monitor procurement of components
- Defines the components supply parameters
- Monitors inventory levels -
- Participates in negotiating and enforcing Suppliers Supply and Quality Contracts terms.
- Executes Change Control related actions,
- Participates in project teams to coordinate related supplier activities -
- Proactively reports and solves components availability issues;
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is a plus. -
- B. Comm, BBS or equivalent work experience required -
- 4 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred. -
- Significant experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning Systems.
- Specific Requirements: -
- Understanding of ERP System and Microsoft Office products, proficiency in Excel. -
- Strong communication, time management and presentation skills. -
- Detail-orientated, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines -
- Data analysis and numeric skills with, using logic and reasoning to identify solutions.
Full eligibility to work in Ireland required for this role - European Passport/Stamp 4 Visa