This position is based near Warrington.
Due to the continued growth of the team, this position has become available due to an internal promotion! A key position in the organization, you will have authority over the entire site's automation systems and reporting in directly to the Engineering manager.
Skills you will need:
- Previous experience working in a process based manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical Experience highly desirable)
- Excellent communications abilities and experience liaising with different departments
- Prior experience generating PLC code from scratch and utilizing SCADA systems
- Utilizing DCS
- Prior Experience maintaining and improving existing code
- Overseeing FATs
- FDS development extremely useful