Your New Company:
Cpl are delighted to be partnering with a US based Tech giant who specialise in data management & data storage solutions. Due to an exciting phase of growth, they have invested in a new International HQ in Ireland and are seeking several C++ & C/C++Engineers to join the new created teams. These roles can be Cork based or 100% remote in Ireland.
About The Role:
You will work in a high-performance engineering team responsible for building the fundamental software to manage one of the client’s premium software products. You will work as part of a team responsible for the development, testing and debugging of distributed software that drives cloud, hybrid-cloud and on-premise solutions. This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, a quick learner and driven to produce results.
- Lead large feature deliveries, including ownership of the full software development lifecycle
- Deliver reliable, innovative storage and data management products.
- Design, implement and test software in C++ or C/C++with a focus on simplicity, reliability, and manageability
- Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of a system or major subsystems, including authoring project specifications
- Write unit and automated integration tests
- Conduct and participate in technical discussions within the team as well as with other groups across Business Units in the company
- Drive innovation and features across a large team, working with a diverse cross section of leaders across company
- Extensive software development experience (analysis, design, implementation, testing)
- Familiarity with Unix based operating system kernels and development environments, e.g. Linux or FreeBSD.
- A strong understanding of basic to complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures, and programming practices.
- Object-oriented systems programming
- Experience working with file systems, distributed systems, client-server programming, multi-threaded applications, and operating systems such as FreeBSD, Linux
- Strong grasp of computer architecture, data structures, algorithms, and standard programming practices
- Demonstrated creative and systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under limited supervision and direction
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, master’s degree is preferred
- Multiple roles available at mid to senior level, minimum 3+ years in a similar role.
If you believe you have the above experience and are interested in hearing more, then reach out to Killian O’Callaghan @Cpl Cork on 021 4944867 for a confidential conversation.