The CAD technician is responsible for ensuring all engineering drawings are up to date on the sites Drawing Management Repository, all Engineering Drawings are transferred over from Project to a sustaining repository in the required format. Manage and Implement approved engineering changes as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement approved Engineering changes to Engineering drawings as required.
- Work and co-ordinate with the Project Team to transfer all Engineering Drawings from Project to Sustaining Drawing Management repository.
- Work with cross functional teams to update Engineering Drawings as the need arises.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in compliance with the required regulatory standards, conforms to company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain Engineering Drawing data per ALCOA Requirements.
- Ensures document version controls in place.
- Develop and implement the site’s drawing management system and associated procedures and processes for sustaining activities to ensure compliant and efficient management of site drawings.
- Strong experience working in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with Meridian Engineering Document Management system.
- Excellent technical knowledge and draughting skills.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD/Autodesk.
- Excellent IT skills - MS Word, Excel,Powerpoint etc.
- Ideally proficiency with either Autodesk or AutoCAD.
- Preferred third level Engineering qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and also as part of a cross functional team.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good organizational and project management skills.