Are you looking for a job as a Quality Controller in a Technical environment? If you are continue reading!
I am currently recruiting for one of my big clients – a multinational company that provides business consulting, information technology, as well as outsourcing services.
As a Quality Controller you shall be responsible for call quality audits in the in the areas assigned within the Service Delivery Quality.
Your tasks would be to:
· Create and refine QC checklist
· Perform quality audits as per sampling strategy. Meet daily quality sampling targets.
· Organize and conduct periodic call calibration - Generate calibration report, inferences and remediation measures
· Generate quality audit reports and dashboard
· Provide feedback as a coach
· Conduct quality huddles
· Conduct RCA and Corrective action & preventive action
Must have skills:
- Good command over written and spoken language, Good Communication Skill and Comprehension skill
- Ability to or have handled Client Governance
- Good command over MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
- Required English Language Proficiency
- Process Improvement: Problem solving skills, Data Analysis, Presentation Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
Desired / Preferred Skills:
- Specialized knowledge in Customer Service domain
- Lean Six Sigma – YB /GB Trained
Location: Dublin Citywest
Feel free to apply to me through the link, or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org