We are a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing company, that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. We deliver winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360-degree view of "Business through Technology"– helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, we have 120,000 employees and clients across 54 countries.
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS.
- Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements.
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a sales or call center environment with Quality Assurance experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in German (native level) and English.
- Work eligibility in Ireland: EU passport, stamp 4, or stamp 1G with a minimum of 9 months effective period.
- Permanent full-time contract directly with the company.
- Dublin City Centre location while working from home temporarily.
- Monday – Friday regular business hour shift.
- Health insurance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.