[Entry level] minimum of 6 months of relevant experience
Customer Care Expert, web development
- Build strong relationships with users, discover needs, and help guide them through their user journey.
- Manage email and phone call channels as primary contact for users.
Sales Development Representative, SaaS
- Primary responsibility is to achieve your SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) quota
- Talking - and listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone contacting prospective businesses identified as having real potential as a customer from an inbound lead flow.
Community Content Analyst, social media
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals, and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users.
Research Recruitment Coordinator, internet services
- Source, screen, and recruit research participants for UX studies.
- Partner and collaborate with UX researchers to identify key participant requirements.
IT Service Desk Agent L1/2, technology *Berlin, Dusseldorf
- Provide first-level technical support, service restoration, the fulfillment of service request, advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
[Experienced] 1-2 years of relevant experience
Customer Experience Specialist, FinTech
- Deliver consistent and responsive customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle from pre-onboarding, onboarding and beyond, adapting to customer needs as they evolve.
- Own all customer experience cases, ensuring queries/issues are addressed and resolved promptly, professionally and in a customer-delighting manner (via email and/or phone), in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, whilst ensuring comprehensive records of such interactions are maintained within the strategic CRM platform (Salesforce).
Market Development Representative, SaaS
- Talking and Listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone managing outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers on what the company has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
- Drive brand and product awareness in the German market through regular email and call campaigns.
Quality Assurance Specialist, social media
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS.
- Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements.
IT Service Desk Subject Matter Expert *Berlin, Dusseldorf
- Provide inputs for Problem management by leveraging the best effort method for issue resolution through cross-functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews, and escalation handling.
- Located in Dublin, Ireland, or Berlin/ Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Native-level fluency in German and English as a working language.
- Fulltime work availability: 40 hours a week.
- Flexibility to work on shifts to business demand.
- Fulltime and permanent contract.
- Negotiable salary.
- Work from Home option provided (except Dusseldorf and Content Analyst in Dublin).
- Internal career opportunities.
- Paid training provided.
If any of these catches your attention, get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential consultation. Under the partnership, I can provide the best insight and assistance in the recruitment process.