Our client, a leading provider of advanced driving assistance systems in the automotive Industry seeks to hire an enthusiastic and highly motivated camera architect to drive future camera requirements aligned to their product vision, including considerations for feature requirements, power budgets, optical & mechanical design requirements and solution cost.
The camera architecture team is at the heart of the companies camera designs. As a camera architect you will be responsible for the camera product definition, working closely with cross functional teams, technology providers and world leading OEM's to develop best in class automotive camera solutions enabling market leading visualisation & automated driving features.
You will develop in line with the technology development roadmap to find optimal solutions, balancing design and manufacturing goals whilst fully understanding the performance vs. cost tradeoffs. Strong verbal and written communication skills are key with the ability to engage fluently with internal teams, industry experts and customers alike.
· Camera architecture development in accordance with customer and internal system requirements
· Work closely with the R&D and manufacturing teams enabling robust, high volume camera platforms
· Engage in early-stage prototyping and characterisation of new designs to guide in the development process
· Data driven analysis of product characteristics supporting engagement with customers and internal teams
· Maintain awareness of technology trends to converse with internal and external customers and give guidance in terms of roadmap development with particular focus on camera module performance
A relevant technical engineering degree in e.g. electronics, mechatronics
· 5+ years experience in a related role
· Strong understanding of modern imaging systems (image sensors, optics, assembly processes etc.)
· Strong verbal and written skills to communicate across teams, with management team and customers
· High degree of innovation and creativity
· Strong mindset of continuous learning
If interested, please forward a CV using the apply button