Campaign Approvals – Team Lead
Our client is used by growing technology companies around the world to solve the challenge of scaling CX & tech support teams. Our client is on a mission to deliver streamlined, transparent, and cost-effective services, bringing together great companies and great people to do great work. Our client is recognized annually by the Inc. 5000 as a rapid growing company in the states. Our client is seeking a Compliance Analyst – Team Lead to help manage their team of Compliance Analysts who focus on email compliance.
You will live and thrive at the intersection of business, technology, data, and the customer experience. Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives. The ability to explain complex concepts, while supporting your position with well-reasoned analysis is vital. To succeed in this role, you should be fair and modest while scrutinizing the facts and leveraging data to support your decisions.
· Evaluating customer’s email metrics and manually approving campaigns
· Resolving customer escalations with care and in a timely manner
· Training employees and customers on industry best practices
· Proactively auditing processes, practices, and documents to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
· Creating and managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
· Curiosity to learn more about email standards; email experience is a plus but not required
· Approachable; collaborative mindset
· Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
· Ability to challenge business decisions by leveraging data
· Keen eye on efficiency and process
· Integrity and professional ethics
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Commitment to resolving customer concerns with appropriate actions and a positive outcome
· 1 to 2 years of work experience