Cardiac Physiologist required for locum assignment to start asap with an acute hospital in Port Laois, Co. Laois, excellent opportunity.
The successful applicant will be required to work in conjunction with the Cardiology Team in providing a range of diagnostic and monitoring services to cardiac patients.
The busy Cardiac Department carries out a wide range of Cardiological Investigations which include the following:
• Stress ECGs
• 24 Hr. BP Monitoring Analysis
• 24 Hr. Holter Monitoring Analysis
• Perform and report on Echocardiography
• Cardiac Rehabilitation and heart failure clinics
• The Cardiac Physiologist together with the Cardiac Nurse will be involved in the delivery of this service
Interested candidates are required to:
• Possess a Degree in Clinical Physiology / Clinical Measurement Science or a Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (Prior to 2005) or other equivalent third level qualification appropriate to Physiological Measurement Science (Diploma/Degree etc)
• Ideally have some post graduate experience working in a non-invasive setting
• The ability to perform and interpret ECHO is desirable
For a job description and further information, please forward an up to date copy of your c.v. or contact in confidence:
Brian Murray Phone: 01 482 5421 Email: email@example.com