Location : Dublin
Night Shift with allowance
• Provide a ‘gold standard’ customer service offering by professionally and efficiently managing all customer engagement.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Thoroughly record and process within an ‘Electronic Patient Management System’, all information as required by the company, client or relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
• Assume additional responsibilities in the absence of fellow care coordinators (be it in relation to annual leave or short term absences due to training and meeting requirements).
• Assume additional responsibilities when the Department is in need of support and/or when it is requested by your line manager and/or company.
• Contribute towards department objectives in line with the overall business strategy.
• Be proactive and demonstrate initiative in the undertaking of tasks.
• Prepare, maintain and distribute service activity reports as required.
• Prepare, maintain and distribute trend analysis as required.
• Ensure productivity is maintained at all levels within the role.
• Deliver and exceed upon agreed KPI’s as set by your line manager.
• Be willing to grow and adjust within the role to satisfy the needs of a fast paced, ever expanding business.
• Maintain general organisation and cleanliness with the Department.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
• Education: high school or equivalent; 1-2 years of college
• At least two years of experience in scheduling patients at ambulatory or in-patient oncology practice
• Have experience working at oncology/cancer centers
• Previous experience working in a health care setting to include medical terminology and familiarity with oncology preferred, or any combination of education and experience to provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Great attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills are required
• Must be able to speak with patients and caregivers about very personal topics
• Languages: English & Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai or Indonesian
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Sound attention to detail.
• Strong IT skills including the ability to utilise and quickly navigate database systems.
• Works well under pressure.
• Polite and empathetic telephone manner.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to work to stringent deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and customer care skills
• Excellent attention to detail and be good at keeping records
• Strong aptitude for learning
• Work on your own initiative
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner essential
• Ability to work on their own initiative as well as being an active team player
• Professional and confident in dealing with clients and colleagues alike
Attractive salary and benefits
If you are proficient in any of the above languages with a healthcare background apply NOW!