CARE CO-ORDINATOR – MULTILANGUAGE – DUBLIN
CHINESE | INDONESIAN | THAI | VIETNAMESE SPEAKERS
Looking for a respectful, caring, and empathetic person for a position in a healthcare facility. If you like to help people giving them the best care they can have, if you are reliable and patient and you like to give the extra mile for others, this opportunity is can be for you.
What do we offer?
· Attractive Salary + Night hours compensation
· Office based – Dublin – D20
· Night shifts
What do you need?
· Fluent level in one of the following languages: Chinese, Indonesian, Thai or Vietnamese. Fluent level of English
· Valid work permit – Mandatory
· Previous experience working in a health care setting to include medical terminology and familiarity with oncology preferred, or any combination of education and experience to provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
· At least two years of experience in scheduling patients at ambulatory or in-patient oncology practice
· Great attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills are required
What are your responsibilities:
· Provide a ‘gold standard’ customer service offering by professionally and efficiently managing all customer engagement.
· Comply with company policies and procedures.
· Thoroughly record and process within an ‘Electronic Patient Management System’, all information as required by the company, client or relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
· Assume additional responsibilities in the absence of fellow care coordinators (be it in relation to annual leave or short-term absences due to training and meeting requirements).
· Assume additional responsibilities when the Department is in need of support and/or when it is requested by your line manager and/or company.
· Contribute towards department objectives in line with the overall business strategy.
· Be proactive and demonstrate initiative in the undertaking of tasks.
· Prepare, maintain and distribute service activity reports as required.
· Prepare, maintain and distribute trend analysis as required.
· Ensure productivity is maintained at all levels within the role.
· Deliver and exceed upon agreed KPI’s as set by your line manager.
· Be willing to grow and adjust within the role to satisfy the needs of a fast paced, ever expanding business.
· Maintain general organisation and cleanliness with the Department.
If you speak any of the languages above, you care about the wellbeing of others and you have a healthcare background experience. APPLY NOW or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org